DIY ceramic workshops
DIY ceramic workshops
Come along to S.Mountain's ceramic studio nestled in the mid Blue Mountains NSW. Work with artist Sharron for a D.I.Y. ceramic workshop. Gather your friends, family, lovers and colleagues for a 2 or 3 hour ceramic DIY workshop. We provide space and instruction for a fun and creative activity. We offer individual, pair sessions and groups up to 12, tailored to your creative goals. Two-hour sessions for socialising and tactile experience. Three-hour technical workshop to explore and experiment. Alternatively, extend your 2 hour special event to 3 hours for cake-cutting or speeches and a little bit more fun.
How do I make payment?
- Online, or contact us for a payment plan - a single ticket deposit is required to secure your workshop date, if you cancel within 72 hours this is non refundable but alway transferable to another date if available.
- Refunds are also available if NSW Health restrictions change 72 hours prior to the event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Minimum age 12 + years
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking in the driveway and off Chapman parade on the verge.
Can I pay by EFT or other methods of payment?
- Contact Sharron directly via DM or email to make other arrangement.
What can I bring into the event?
- All materials & equipment, firing incl. in cost. Bring food & drinks; tea & coffee supplied. Group bookings allow bringing own food & alcohol. Table avail. for Graze platter biz if req.
What do I need to bring?
Wear old clothes, an apron, closed-toe shoes. Trim fingernails. Hand building only; inquire for wheel sessions.
What is the refund policy?
- Cancellations must be 14 days ahead. Less than 72 hours notice forfeits deposit, but can be transferred to another date. Same-day tickets can't be refunded; encourage friends to find a ‘sub’ or buy a clay kit.
- I am journeying to the Blue Mountains and would like to organise a workshop. How can I receive my ceramic pieces following the workshop?
- Pieces may take up to 4 wks to dry depending on weather. Firing & glazing (if applicable) take up to 6 wks. Humidity & workload can extend period. We can arrange for posting. You'll be contacted regarding postage costs. Locals can pick up ceramic wares from locker/studio when notified.
What is your COVID 19 Policy?
- S.Mountain ceramics has a Covid safe policy in place. Please do not attend If you have any Cold/flu like symptoms.
- All necessary social distancing measures, registrations and sanitising stations are available upon check in for your convenience.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Instagram/ Facebook @smountainceramics
I have loved learning how to work with clay at Sharron's Foundation Skills short course. She is so approachable and friendly, always willing to share her expertise and skills. and always encouraging. - Delsie