Come along to S.Mountain's ceramic studio nestled in the mid Blue Mountains NSW. Work with artist Sharron for a D.I.Y. ceramic workshop. Gather your friends, family, lovers and colleagues for a 2 or 3 hour ceramic DIY workshop. We provide space and instruction for a fun and creative activity. We offer individual, pair sessions and groups up to 12, tailored to your creative goals. Two-hour sessions for socialising and tactile experience. Three-hour technical workshop to explore and experiment. Alternatively, extend your 2 hour special event to 3 hours for cake-cutting or speeches and a little bit more fun.
How do I make payment?
- Online, or contact us for a payment plan - a single ticket deposit is required to secure your workshop date, if you cancel within 72 hours this is non refundable but alway transferable to another date if available.
- Refunds are also available if NSW Health restrictions change 72 hours prior to the event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking in the driveway and off Chapman parade on the verge.
Can I pay by EFT or other methods of payment?
- Contact Sharron directly via DM or email to make other arrangement.
What can I bring into the event?
- All materials & equipment, firing incl. in cost. Bring food & drinks; tea & coffee supplied. Group bookings allow bringing own food & alcohol. Table avail. for Graze platter biz if req.
What do I need to bring?
Wear old clothes, an apron, closed-toe shoes. Trim fingernails. Hand building only; inquire for wheel sessions.
What is the refund policy?
- Cancellations must be 14 days ahead. Less than 72 hours notice forfeits deposit, but can be transferred to another date. Same-day tickets can't be refunded; encourage friends to find a ‘sub’ or buy a clay kit.
- I am journeying to the Blue Mountains and would like to organise a workshop. How can I receive my ceramic pieces following the workshop?
- Pieces may take up to 4 wks to dry depending on weather. Firing & glazing (if applicable) take up to 6 wks. Humidity & workload can extend period. We can arrange for posting. You'll be contacted regarding postage costs. Locals can pick up ceramic wares from locker/studio when notified.
What is your COVID 19 Policy?
- S.Mountain ceramics has a Covid safe policy in place. Please do not attend If you have any Cold/flu like symptoms.
- All necessary social distancing measures, registrations and sanitising stations are available upon check in for your convenience.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Instagram/ Facebook @smountainceramics